We are again happy to invite you to this years Plug and Abandonment seminar as arranged by Offshore Norge. This years event will be the 10th seminar that we arrange, and we have an exiting program for the day.
As always we are a strong believer in "Sharing to be better" and this years event will as past events focus on shared learnings and insights based on experience from others.
Hightlights from this years program
- Opening statement from Erik Kirkemo, Equinor
- Updates from the Petroleum Safety Authority Norway
- Experience transfer – Learn from others P&A experience for different assets and challenges
- P&A and environmental challenges – Learn about usage of different barrier materials and methane seepage
- P&A Rigless operations – Learn with respect to testing of rigless P&A operations
- P&A Technology needs – Learn and see usage of new technology beeing applied and experiences draw from usage of these
- Meet different vendors focusing on delivering on P&A technology needs for today and for the future
Registration deadline: 17 October 2022